Dr. Terry Gordon
His affiliations with professional organizations include:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Dental Association, Member
- Hanover-Gettysburg Dental Society, Past President
- Former Clinical Externship Preceptor, University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Former Clinical Instructor, Deptartment of Oral Diagnosis, University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- (Informal) Advisor to Dentsply International, TruByte Division and Dentist Entrepreneur magazine on clinical issues related to denture care
- Dental Software Test and Evaluation, ToothPics® Company
- Clinical Externship Preceptor, York Technical Institute—Dental Assisting Program
- Clinical Externship Preceptor, Harrisburg Area Community College—Dental Assisting Program
Dr. Gordon has a Pennsylvania Restricted II Anesthesia license to provide nitrous oxide analgesia/sedation. He is also certified in CPR and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
Dr. Gordon’s writings on issues of faith and spirituality have been translated into 44 languages and read in over 65 countries around the world.
Dr. Gordon and Dr. Blann are the founding partners of Progressive Dental Care Center as well as husband and wife. They are also former co-Directors of Sonshine Kids (Special Needs Ministry) at Living Word Community Church in York, PA.